Thursday, March 7, 2013

3 years ago-The Christopherson Benefit

March 7, 2010
These three ladies,Erin, Kerrie and Sarah, with a host of many friends, co-workers and volunteers, put on an amazing benefit for my family. It was in the works for a while, the date had been set, but only God knew it would be more than a benefit for my family...it would be a celebration of life. The benefit fell on a Sunday, 6 days after Dario passed away, 3 days after his Memorial service. Most of our family and friends from out of town were still here to see the amazing turn out at Stevenson Park.






 
 
Words cannot express my true gratitude for what these three ladies AND their amazing team of volunteers did for me on that day. The effects are ever lasting. Along with the great memories of such a special day, the financial support that came from so many has made an impact on my family's life that cannot be measured by money alone.

2013 
It is time to say thank you to so many people...for caring and loving my family. I am so blessed and I want you to know that your love continues to be a part of our every day. We will always be thankful for all that has happened to us since the hardest day of our life has gone by.
I hope to live my life to honor God and to bless others with the many blessings that I have received through each of you.
If you were in our life during this time and/or are now in our life today...
Thank You and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment